Data acquisition about an object without physical contact through satellite or drone based sensor technologies, has diverse application domains which involve surveying. Remote sensing data relies on its spatial, spectral, radiometric and temporal resolutions. GIS processes the data and aids in more precise and fact based decision making.
- Introduction to ArcGIS & remote sensing
- Exposure to Open source application ‘QGiS’
- Hands-on training followed by Case Studies
Is a subset of artificial intelligence which advocates cognitive learning of the computing machine through data processing using statistical algorithms which aids in data driven predictions.
- What is Machine Learning
- Introduction to pandas, numpy and matplotlib
- Performance measures
- Application of Machine Learning